Terms & Conditions:
Maleny Commerce Live, love, shop Maleny Win $100 credit at a local Café or Restaurant Competition (‘Competition’)
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This Competition is being run by Maleny Chamber of Commerce Inc, PO Box 482 Maleny Qld 4552 (the ‘Chamber’) during the Promotional Period.
- The Competition commences at 7am on Wednesday 29 April 2020 concludes at 5pm on Wednesday 13 May 2020
- The promoter of this Competition is Maleny Chamber of Commerce Inc (ABN 53 996 389 725) at PO Box 482 Maleny Qld 4552, Telephone: 0404 232 770 (‘Promoter’).
- Executive Officers and contractors of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- Number of entries: one entry permitted by customer during the duration of the promotion.
- People may enter the Competition by entering the poll on our FB page
- The prize consists of 1 x $100 Credit at a local café or restaurant of your choice as indicated by your poll on our FB page (‘the Prize’) The Prize must be used within one month and is not transferable.
- The winner of the Competition will be determined by a random draw. The random draw will take place at 9.00am on Thursday 14 May 2020. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Alternatively, if the winner does not make contact within 48 hours from date of draw we revert to the additional reserve drawn entry as the winner. The winner need not be present at the draw.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified through Facebook the day of the draw. The name of the winner will also be published on the Maleny Commerce Facebook and web page within two business days of being determined.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome)
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its Executives and contractors) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- Authorised under permit numbers: not applicable Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement: The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in draw only. The winner will be the only person subject to Clause 8) above.